- Entry is open globally to any designer, design company, student or company or individual who has commissioned design. That work must be commissioned for use or created in the same marketplace as the awards program you are entering. For example to enter the New York Design Awards the work needs to have originated or be available for use within that marketplace.,
- All entries must comply with the applicable Industry Standards for the intended marketplace.
- Each category has its own descriptive criteria which the entrant must adhere to. Submissions that do not adhere to descriptive criteria will be disqualified.
- Submissions, where applicable, may be entered into multiple categories provided an entry fee is paid for each category, and they fulfil the descriptive criteria of each category. Failure to fulfil criteria will result in disqualification from the specified category.
- Upon submission, the Entrant warrants that the design is the original and individual work of the designer. The Organiser reserves the right to request further evidence such as design concepts, applicable patents, trademarks or IP ownership.
- Entry Fees: Are as outlined on the applicable Award Program’s website .
- Submissions to the awards are only valid upon the organiser receiving payment in full.
- Designs submitted by entrants who include any of the following, must accompany written approval from an authorised representative, or will be disqualified. This applies to:
- Trademarks, service marks, trade names, brands, or copyrighted material of third parties.
- Names or depictions of public figures, public officials, or celebrities.
- Personal information, for example, phone numbers, addresses.
- Obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, violent statements or images
- Contextually Offensive, discriminatory statements or images.
- A Judging Panel will assess all entries based on their compliance with the entry criteria. Judging will be conducted by a panel of industry peers and business professionals that have been recommended by the Advisory Panel of the design100 awards, and appointed by design100. Each judge has been selected for their knowledge and experience, and for their willingness to volunteer and commit time to a non-paid role as judge.
- The Judging Panel reserves the right to refuse an entry that does not comply with all applicable entry criteria. Entry fee/s are non-refundable.
- The Judging Panel reserves the right to re-categorise entries if deemed more appropriate in an alternative category.
- Judging Panel's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organiser does not make any claims on copyright or intellectual property of the designs entered. Upon submission, the Entrant gives permission to the Organiser to publish, exhibit and promote their name, image and the content of the submission. The Entrant acknowledges that the Organiser has the right to reproduce materials in whole or part without payment of release or licensing fees to the holder of publication rights or copyright.
- The Entrant confirms that (where applicable) they have obtained their client’s and practice principal’s written approval to enter and for any resulting publicity.
- Upon submission, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Organiser from and against any and all liability arising as a result of their entry either infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- design100 pty ltd,
+61 3 9428 4441
- The Organiser is design100 pty ltd
ABN 67 130 590 680,
508 Bridge Road,
Victoria 3121, Australia
- Awards trophies will be available for collection at the Awards Presentation. All recipients unable to attend will be responsible for collection of their awards from design100 or pre-payment for postal delivery.
Program Terms and Conditions
Electronic Transactions Terms and Conditions
Goods and Services
This electronic payment facility is for use by design100 clients who have commissioned work, received an estimate for work performed and an invoice for services rendered. There are no goods or services that can be purchased via this website without the provision of an estimate and/or invoice via standard delivery methods.
Currency of Transactions
All invoices issued by design100 pty ltd are in Australian Dollars (AUD), and all electronic transactions on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD). For foreign currency requirements, please contact your Account Executive prior to commissioning of work.
All work commissioned will be carried out and billed according to our terms and conditions of trading provided with your project estimate. Invoicing of said work will be upon satisfactory completion, or staged completion of the work according to the agreed estimate. Payments should be made on invoice only and quoted as indicated.
Security and Transmission of Payment Card Details
All credit card transactions and details on this website are secured via a 128 bit SSL encrypted gateway. If you have any concerns about the safety of this site please contact your Account Executive as soon as is practicable.
design100 is an Australian organisation.
Our address is
508 Bridge Road, Richmond
MELBOURNE Victoria 3121
Phone: +61 3 9428 4441
Returned Merchandise and Refund Policy
Our terms of trading are outlined in our estimates and accepted by signature of the commissioning party. An invoice for electronic payment will only be issued when work agreed to has been completed to the satisfaction of all parties. Under the principles of commissioned/invoiced work, there is no provision for returned merchandise or refunds unless negotiated directly with your Account Executive.
Export or Legal Restrictions
All work performed by design100, as outlined in our estimates, shall comply with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
BE SOCIAL - SPREAD THE WORDFollow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
design100 Showcase on Pinterest
See social media channels for all awards programs.
WHAT PAST WINNERS ARE SAYING
REA Group: When we entered the awards, our realestate.com.au mobile apps had been downloaded over 1.2 million times (now over 2 million!) and our latest updates had received great feedback from consumers. The awards were an opportunity for our apps to be recognised by the people who use them as well as the broader mobile industry. As you can imagine, we were pretty chuffed to win a Mobie and kudos goes to our project team who created the winning iPhone and iPad universal app.
John Douglas, JDA Architects."JDA Architects were delighted to recieve a Melbourne Design Award for our Imaging at Olympic Park fitout. In particular we valued the recognition through a broader design community than from just within our own profession. The fact that the Melbourne Design Awards covered such a variety of design disciplines helped make the programme a worthwhile statement about the state of design in Melbourne, and to be an award winner in such company is very rewarding. Further our clients are thrilled to bits and now proudly display their copy of the award at their centre."Read more